Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This Made me Happy




I found this picture on a blog I've been following. It made me smile immediately. I plan to make this cake very soon whether I have to eat it by myself or have it for special company. Yumm! Here's the website it came from. They have the most delectible things there. http://sisterscafe.blogspot.com/2010/05/cherry-chocolate-cake.html

Chocolate and cherries are my favorite right next to chocolate and mint. I get both of these insatiable cravings from my mom! She loves them too! I think she would make this cake for me if I asked her to.

I miss her alot right now. I have to hurry back to Utah so I can sit in her kitchen and talk to her and dad while she cooks for us. I know, I'm spoiled!

1 comment:

  1. YES! Please do hurry back to Utah! And, yes, you may sit in my kitchen and talk while I cook for you and your Dad. Seems you've been gone forever. Good days are ahead. . . . I can feel it in my bones! (And that's NOT arthritis!)
    Love, Mom
    PS I'll check out the recipe. It looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete