Thursday, July 23, 2009

Phones Gone

Today I disconnected our home phone. That felt really weird. I had been promising myself and others that I would do it long ago. It's called not being able to let go. I keep going to the fax phone to the left of me here in our office to make a call and then I'm surprised when I hear no dial tone. The first two times I did this I went to each phone in the house to see if they had tone. How could I forget so fast that this morning I called the phone company and asked them to disconnect. Now it's cell or nothing. It's weird not having the fax running too. These are signs that we really are getting close to closing up shop here and moving to Utah. I f you read this and need to reach me it's email (deang40@bellsouth.net) Facebook or cell phone (435-864-7349). I'm still very reachable just not by the phone on the wall anymore. My computer is also down so I'm using Clay's laptop. Very inconvenient. I have large man hands and laptops are made for medium sized or small hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment