Friday, July 3, 2009

Missing Dean and Annie


This is AnaLee Michelle Gardner. She is our oldest daughter (between Eric and Rachel). I miss her too so I thought I would put her in this "missing you" message. I'll see her again someday. We all will be able to have her and hold her and raise her again. What great knowledge this is for our family.





I've been missing Dean so much lately. We have a plan (tentative) to move by August 4 if not before then, then that week. That is when Dean (who has a very big position that keeps him completely busy all the time) thinks he can break free from work. I don't worry about it because there is a plan to everything in life and we just basically have to go with it and enjoy what falls in between. There is plenty I can enjoy here in Florida and the key is keeping a smile on my face which is not hard for me. We had so much fun in Utah together last month. Our relationship has really evolved for the better over the last year with the forced circumstances of living apart. Being apart has strengthened us if that is possible because we were so close before. While we always worried that time is precious, and we were ever aware that you never can expect to have tomorrow with your loved ones; we had and continue to have faith that we'll be together and soon and enjoy much time together in the future. Life is short, it's true, but eternity goes on forever. I have come to know that even if we never get to build that house we have plans for, it won't matter, being together and having shelter is all that really matters in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment