Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pictures that grab my heart!

Seeing my family on a ride at Disney World. That's my mom in the hat. Cute! She loves hats and is so pretty in them. Look! Our family fills the train!
One very special star on a very special night seen in the America's and in the Old World. A promise kept coming to pass.

Marriage for eternity . . . not just until death do we part because of promises made today.


Young couples in love sharing a Christmas Eve with their Family in Florida.



"Mama, put me down and let me play . . . . or else!"





Saying goodbye to a sweet wife and welcoming a brand new grandaugter . . . in the same week. Who could have realized except in these experiences such joy and such pain all at one time. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Gracious is The Lord. There must be opposites in life or we would never now joy from pain, health or sickness, poverty or wealth, happiness or saddness.



Letting her go. Saying goodbye. "I'm not ready!" We said this when she got married and never thought we'd say it again. . . not this soon.




Families are Forever. Sealed for eternity in the Temples of God on earth . . . Yay! Christmas at the Temple . . . Yay! I'll be there this year. Yay!



Sadness in her eyes . . . she loved her too. Makes me want to hug her right through this screen.



A beautiful grandaughter . . . raised by her grandfather . . . steals some sugar from him on her wedding day.


" I don't know what this is . . . . but I like it . . . . alot!"


The brother to three sisters who leads our family in many ways. . . this is his fun and friendly and pretty so pretty family.



My two favorite piano students of all time. Sweet experiences with them. So much laughter and a few tears on one piano bench. They are my children too.



Two best friends from kindergarten still able to be silly and have fun. Their moms never thought they'd grow up. Now they are moms!


Six men who belonged to a mother and wife. . . and still do. The middle brother will be home in 3 months from his mission. He will miss seeing his mother's eyes and feeling her kiss on his cheek. We'll all be there for him. That's what families are for. That will be another picture that will tug at my heart.

"Each day brings it's own challenges (and joys), but life would be a total waste without knowing what it is all about and where we can get help. . . . When you are in your nineties you find that many of your dear friends have gone on. But even with these separations, my love for them remains intact and I look forward to renewing those close relationships. How grateful I am for the gospel and for the assurance that even friendships are eternal."(Marjorie Pay Hinckley)
"And lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of they days." Moses 1:26
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. " Cherokee Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment