Thursday, July 16, 2009

Insecurities - even at age 52

I'm ready to reveal a secret. My entire life I've had this thing about having a round face. Even when I'm thin I have this round face and it has contributed in a negative way to my self-esteem or lack of it. I also have no forehead which has also made me self-conscious. Add to this the unfornate fact that my hair line grows way down on my face if I'm not careful to use an epi-stick. There, I've let you in on some of my most kept secrets. Today I was worried about the shape of my face again and my hair which grows down my face instead of on my head (in fact, I'm developing a severe case of female-pattern baldness) which is something that I may eventually need counselling for. But Today? Today I went to the internet to see who are the beautiful women of the world with round faces? Here is the list! Yay! Meet my newest girlfriends. Now I just need to find out if any of them struggle with hair loss.

Isabella Rossellini
Audrey Hepburn
Katherine Jenkins
Christina Ricci
Geena Davis
Kelly Osborne

1 comment:

  1. You are crazy (that really goes without saying yes?)!!! Your face is beautiful and so is the rest of you! If you think you have thinning hair get Rogain for women...just dont drip it on your face. I miss you~!

    ReplyDelete